After 18 years, the Knit-Shop has gone exclusively online!
We still offer in-person mentoring, and we’re celebrating with free shipping! Use coupon “Free Shipping!” for complimentary first class mail service in the continental US.
- Tuesday Sandra 5:00 – 8:00 pm (No Sandra on July 24th)
- Wednesday Jean 2:00 – 4:00 pm (also an order pick-up time)
- Thursday Paula 4:30 – 6:30 pm (starts July 19th)
- Saturday Sandra 1:00 -4:00 pm (Starts July 21) NOTE: This mentoring session is at the Creswell Library
- Mentoring session for 8/11/18 (Saturday) is cancelled. (Sandra out of town) Will resume next Saturday 8/18/18!
Look for our new shipping option “local pickup” that will waive shipping fees for orders picked up at our Wednesday mentoring session! We look forward to seeing you!
The Knit Shop opened its doors at the beginning of the new millennium, January 1, 2000. The Knit Shop is the culmination of a dream that was often kept alive by strong women who held the vision when I was unable to hold it for myself. Upon moving to Oregon from Chicago, I thought I would take the “safe” road and just get another job but the universe had other plans. So I trusted and took the leap of faith and decided to open my little piece of heaven.
The Knit Shop is a wonderful haven full of color, soft music and lots of happy knitters. People gather to sit around the oval table, visit, and share their latest knitting projects. With that many happy knitters around, mentoring is always available to the “newbie” knitter!
In addition to all this wonderful “feel good” there is more than enough yarn, needles, patterns and accessories to keep even the fussiest of knitters happy!
We look forward to meeting and creating with each one of you.
Oh and ahem! Even though my primary focus is knitting there are plenty of very creative crocheters who also join our happy group.