Schoppel Wolle Zauberball Starke 6 is a heavier-weight version of Zauberball Crazy yarn, with long subtle color repeats. Each ply is dyed in a different color lending a soft marl effect to the yarn. Zauberball Starke 6 works up between a DK and a sport weight (be sure to swatch!) and is perfect for thicker socks, shawls and winter accessories like mittens and gloves.
Note: You will need approximately 300 yards for a basic pair of socks for an average women size.
Hand-dyed yarns have subtle variations in colors that are natural and may vary from skein to skein. There may be differences between pictures shown and the yarn you receive. To ensure the best results for your project:
- Buy enough yarn for your entire project at one time.
- When using hand-dyed yarn in your project work two rows from one skein and two rows from another skein to give an overall blended effectZauberball Starke 6 takes everything you love about knitting with Zauberball Crazy, now at a DK weight. With this heavier weight yarn, you’ll get quicker knitting results. Use it to knit sweaters, shawls, hats, mittens, scarves, even a blanket! Starke 6 is a self-patterning, machine washable yarn in gorgeous crazy colors.Yarn Information:
- Fiber Content:75% Superwash Wool, 25% Nylon
- Yarn Weight: 150 gram hank
- Yardage/Ball: approx. 437 yards
- Gauge: 5.5 sts per inch on US 2-6 needles, DK weight
- Care: Machine or hand wash, lay flat to dry